Feb 13, 2022

2021/10/5 Dear Kevin, To tell the truth ,Grandma and I are very proud of your father, uncle Jack and Danny because they all graduated from the top ten ranking universities of the United States and their successful life career besides. You are going to apply for admission to colleges right now. Grandma and I are very concern about what kind of occupations you will choose as your life career. Frankly speaking, I had a surprise for your plan on studying military academy during this early year. I am so glad that you have changed your mind for major switching to go for medical career recently. It’s good news that you will be a second doctor in SU Family because medical career has a noble aim for treating the disease to save the patient. I appreciate your thinking to do anything by self- determination. But as you know that to get admission to medical college is not very easy. So how to make the list of College Applications seems to be a matter of great importance. Uncle Jack is very concern about your list of College Applications. The attachment is Uncle Jack’s Curriculum Vitae. There is an old saying in Chinese ‘’Two heads are better than one.”(三個臭皮匠勝過一個諸葛亮)May I suggest your father to arrange you to talk to uncle Jack.? I am convinced that you will carefully reconsider the list of College Application after you talk to uncle Jack. Don’t let the chance slip by. I look forward to seeing your respond to my suggestion. Sincerely yours Grandpa l 2021/10/10 Dear Kevin, I am very glad to hear that you have talked to uncle Jack last night. Thank you for responding my suggestion so quickly. Grandpa 2021/10/10 Dear Kevin, You are old enough to understand the meaning of destiny. For example, you and I have the relationship of grandson and grandpa in SU family. It’s predestined affinity. I have been cherished our relationship very much. And you? 2021/10/11 Dear Kevin, I would like to discuss concepts of education investment with you. Do you like to talk in English or Chinese? Grandpa

No comments:

Post a Comment