Dear Grandpa,
We wish you a best birthday for years to come. Although we are in Shanghai at the moment, our hearts are with you. Just wondering if what our dad often tells us is truth or not: He says when he was a child, you disciplined him just as often and as harsh as he does to us now.... Love you!
Dear Family,
ReplyDeleteThank all of you.Truely speeking,I have had a most happiest birthday, but at the same time, I have to say that I had not been a good father during the period of your childhood after I reading Steve's message.
Dad
Dad: we are glad that you enjoyed your birthday. As usual, you are too harsh on yourself and worry too much. No father is perfect, as no doubt Steve and Dan are learning that lesson on their own. You did the best that you could, and you taught us plenty, not necessary in what you said, but as a role model with your actions, morals, and compassion. I am grateful for everything that you have done for me and will forever be proud of you.
ReplyDeleteLove, Jack