Sep 21, 2009

父親70歲生日後記

這個週末的確充滿著溫情的喜悅,短短的幾天,卻難得讓我和孟斌與爸媽有極愉快的相處,希望也給爸爸留下美好的記憶。

9/17星期四: 孟宗晚上由上海經香港抵達高雄
9/18星期五: 孟宗與爸媽和二叔、三阿姨到東港探望外婆。晚上孟斌從台北南下,晚上一同在漢來飯店共進晚餐,提前慶生。
9/19星期六: 爸、孟斌和我在左營6:30pm,艷陽高照但爸再最後一洞打進當天三人為一的Birdie。晚上到阿姨家打牌。
9/20星期日:晚上和爸媽及阿姨姨丈慶祝爸和阿姨的生日,飽足大餐之後摸上幾圏。我則到夜市找到許多小時卡通玩具如科學小飛俠和無敵鐵金鋼,決定讓它們遠離Kevin和Alvin。
9/21星期一:最後一刻Shopping購買上海較貴的食品和中秋月餅。下午搭機返上海。

4 comments:

  1. 謝謝Steve的細心記錄分享,與和Dan的陪伴爸媽!
    相信爸媽一定因你們回家相伴而感到開心:)
    恭喜爸爸在生日前夕打了個Birdie!!!

    很高興我們有了這個分享空間,讓一家人能隨時知道彼此的現況或看到孩子們的燦爛笑容與成長記錄~讓我們覺得彼此就在左近,沒有了隔山隔海的距離!

    ps. 所以Steve不打算介紹科學小飛俠&無敵鐵金鋼給Kevin&Alvin認識呦 *_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think that the actual toys 科學小飛俠&無敵鐵金鋼 would last very long if Alvin had his hands on them. Steve, I did not know that you are looking for these things; I picked up a 無敵鐵金鋼 for Dan when Sabrina and I visited Japan in April. We will find some more next time we visit Japan.
    Also, Steve, please tell Kevin and Alvin that I have lots of new Pixar Cars for them; there are too many of them for Mom and Dad to take home in their luggages after their US visit in November; please give me your address (either in Taiwan or Taipei) so that I can mail them to you (before they are no longer interested, as Albert reportedly does not play with them any more..)

    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, there,

    Don't worry about Kevin and Alvin as they already introduced the new generation called 轟轟戰隊 to Albert.

    I did not realized that till I took Albert to 光華商場 to check kids' DVDs. He insisted to buy 轟轟戰隊 movie DVD as his pal, Kevin told him that's GOOD. So, not even worry about they don't know 無敵鐵金剛and 科學小飛俠 as they belong to our generation @@......

    Ya-Chi

    ReplyDelete
  4. 轟轟戰隊? Sounds like a terrible title. I am not impressed.

    ReplyDelete